We have overseen the execution of thousands of miles of pipelines in North America, in every type of product, configuration and application. This includes; high and low flow rates, variable pressure differentials, heavy wall pipe and dual diameter lines. Put this wealth of experience to work for you on your next ILI run.
A successful smart tool is integral to the efficiency of a pipeline integrity program. Our ILI Inspectors have the experience, manpower, and project management capabilities to ensure operators are getting maximum data from their smart tool runs.
Unlike regular maintenance pigging programs, smart tool inspection programs require considerably more attention and care to ensure the smart tools perform effectively.
If the person in charge is not experienced with smart tool inspections, the pipeline operators can run the risk of not obtaining reliable information, resulting in cost overruns. More importantly, it can significantly impact the accuracy of ILI data.
To get the best results from a smart tool it is important that the ILI Inspector on-site can safely lead a dynamic work site, has a complete understanding of smart tools, can troubleshoot pipeline issues, and has the customer’s best interest in mind when it comes to controlling costs.
- SME field personnel driving first run success
- Complete understanding of ILI vendor equipment and feasibility of different applications
- In office project management support of field operations
- Infield personnel with project management, safety and leadership experience
- Subject matter experts on ILI execution
- Complete understanding of pipeline facilities
- Knowledge in pipeline dynamics for optimal ILI data collection
- Scope, schedule & cost management of infield activities
- Full turnkey offline ILI experience
- Complete understanding of material needed for full turnkey operations