Digitizing pipeline surveys, sites, & specific locations allow for immense project planning and provides important information for a business's assets.
Are you still getting hand drawn sketches and maps for your dig surveys, AGM points, site access options and other mapping and layout information?
We can collect, plot and render Above Ground Marker locations and integrity dig sites that match the data dictionary and data format of your company’s pipeline GIS or pipeline integrity system. Combined with photos and other information gathered in the field, we provide your pipeline engineers with a true picture of what they are up against on a dig site and AGM marker location.
Typical GIS Tasks Include:
- Post processing GPS data for more accurate coordinates
- Digitizing AGM, Dig, and Casing sites
- Digitizing surrounding work areas
- Digitizing Launcher & Receiver Sites
- Emergency Response Plan Development (Route Planning & Access)
- Web mapping
Advantages of GIS Services
- Easy to Understand Site Documents: This increases decision making because information is accurate and detailed.
- Organized Site Plans for Ease of On-Site Execution: Easy to understand digitized documents allows for jobs to be completed quickly cutting down on costs.
- Documents are Archived for Future Execution: We store all documentation so when we execute the same project in the future majority of the information is complete.
- Understanding the Geography: Our GIS services allow people heading to site to understand what environment they will be working in before they arrive to avoid any uncertainties.
GIS Value Added: We perform site visits and provide up-to-date documentation of your sites so you can accurately plan any project that will take place. Launchers, receivers, fences, and various infrastructure objects all play a part in your ILI project planning.