Element tracking is our preferred form of tracking as we combine intelligent technology with experienced live trackers. We place remote boxes along the pipeline with the support of a live tracker on the pipeline to execute tool tracking.
The experienced live tracker provides the ability to troubleshoot and provide hands on support to confirm accuracy, provide reliability, and problem solve any issues a singular remote tracking box can’t.
Remote Tracking Device Capabilities
- Cellular / Iridium Satellite Integration with ELEMENT
- Detects ELF, Magnetic Passage, Acoustic Passage
- Digital Signal Processing for Decreased False Passage
- Real Time Streaming via Cell Network of all Sensors
- Remote Programming –Deep Sleep, Connect on Passage, etc.
- Offline Passage Detection and Storage
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Modular Design (external power, antenna, network)
- 200 Hr Battery Life in Continuous Recording /3 month Battery Life in Deep Sleep Mode
- Detection of Frequency Bands (4 frequency bands)
- Operating Temperature Range -40 ̊C / +85 ̊C